Continuum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Register

You are not connected. Please login or register

[NEWS] Finally Released

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[NEWS] Finally Released Empty [NEWS] Finally Released Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Serpent

Serpent
Admin

The Role-Play is finally opened to those interested. There are still a lot of things in the works since their is a lot of deep lore to the story, and I'm the only one working on it. I hope everyone will understand and be patient with me because the content I give you will be great and will only get better. Currently I don't have the map on display, so there aren't any dungeons, let alone a world to explore other than what is available, which is Libitina.

You can expect missions to come, special items that revolve around the main story will be randomly installed into dungeons, so you may have to enter a dungeon more than once. More updates will come soon, other than that, enjoy the roleplay!

sidenote: I'm currently working on finishing the story for Libitina, its loose ends to be exact, but more common information about the kingdom will be added soon. Below you can find links about Continuum's plot and add-on detail.

Continuum's Plot
Add-on Information

https://continummm.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]